Appliance.com

Newsletter

Warning After Dangerous Gas Appliances Are Found in Homes

 

Gas Safe Register, which polices the appliance installation industry, said that, in the past year, its experts were called out five times to check suspect equipment in the city.

It said three of the appliances were deemed immediately dangerous, posing a risk of leaking carbon monoxide – a deadly gas. The gas has no smell or taste, making it almost impossible to detect.

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/Warning-dangerous-gas-appliances-homes/story-16865321-detail/story.html