How to Make Sure Your Home is Gas Safe


Faulty gas appliances can be a huge safety hazard in your home so watch our video to make sure your family isn’t at risk

Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning affects thousands of Brits every year and in severe cases can kill.
It can be caused by unsafe boilers, gas cookers or gas fires which have been badly fitted or poorly serviced. As well as causing CO poisoning, these faulty appliances can also cause gas leaks, fires and explosions, putting your household in danger.