Across the country, consumers are reporting sudden explosions in the kitchen.
The surprising source? The glass in the door of their gas or electric oven.
If they hadn't seen it for themselves, Susan and Dave Baker of Port Orchard still wouldn't believe it. The inside glass on their oven is fine, but all that's left of the outside glass is crumbling shards stuck inside the door frame.
Read more: http://www.komonews.com/news/consumer/Exploding-oven-doors-Isolated-incident-or-greater-safety-concern-179774651.html