Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Ask A Pro

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Forums :: Community Discussion :: Thread

Pictures As one particular of fashion mulberry ‘s top rated runway models

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2012-10-23

PM

Listen UP:<a >Mulberry Sale</a> EXITMUSICCulture NewsKeeping Up with the EastwoodsRoman Polanski Debuts Prada Film at CannesMay 22 ten:09 AMby Tommye Fitzpatrick Prada Roman Polanski surprised Cannes yesterday by debuting a brand new short movie just before a festival screening of his 1979 film Tess. The three-minute movie, referred to as A Remedy, stars Ben Kingsley and Helena Bonham Carter like a therapist and his fashion mulberry able, Prada-wearing patient, and signifies a collaboration together with the Italian fashion mulberry home. “When I had been asked to shoot a brief film for Prada, I didn’t think that I could truly be myself, but the reality is that in the complete independence I had been offered, I had the opportunity to reunite my preferred team of many people on established and just have fun,” stated Polanski. “The possibility to dwell on what the style globe signifies presently and also the fact that <a >Mulberry Bayswater</a>it can be accompanied by a lot of stereotypes is intriguing and at the same time a little upsetting, however , you certainly can not disregard it. It really is highly refreshing to understand that there can be nevertheless places open to irony and wit and, for sure, Prada is certainly one of them.” Afterwards, he told AFP in the movie: “It’s a kind of anti-ad.” See it immediately after the reduce. ben kingsley Roman Polanski prada helena bonham carter.ten Inquiries: Johnny Wujekfashion mulberry NewsShailene Woodley Doesn x201t Desire to Be Your Style StarHedi Slimane Initially YSL Assortment Received t Be Shown to PressMay 22 9:08 AMby Tommye Fitzpatrick Getty Pictures When Hedi Slimane’s appointment as Yves Saint Laurent’s new creative director was declared in March, his first designs to the manufacturer were promised to debut in June. That is still the situation<a >Mulberry Outlet</a> but especially few can get to find out them so quickly. Each the women’s cruise and spring men’s collections will only be shown to purchasers not press, WWD stories, which signifies most of us will nonetheless must hold out a few additional months prior to catching a YSL by Slimane selection. A home spokeswoman referred to as the 2 collections “transitional”; Slimane, who has been creating in Los angeles not Paris, where YSL is based mostly seemingly wants to make his initial significant declaration for your residence this fall, together with the presentation of your woman’s Spring 2013 assortment about the runway through Paris fashion mulberry Week. yves saint laurent Hedi Slimane.Avenue Stylish: New YorkStreet Chic <a >www.mulberrysme.com</a>DailyStreet Chic: New YorkStreet Stylish: New YorkMay 22 7:00 AMby Tommye Fitzpatrick Adam Katz Sinding/Le 21 232;me Arrondissement Gergana Penova wears an H;M cardigan, H;M shirt, Mango bag, and Ray-Ban sunglasses. Would like to see far more road style? Have a look at our Tumblr and Pinterest! Halle Berry On Hair Extensions, Makeup, and Getting older GracefullyBeauty NewsNew Skin-Firming Goods for Bikini SeasonNatasha Poly s Cannes Makeup: Runway to Red CarpetMay 21 six:24 PMby Emily Hebert Getty Pictures As among fashion mulberry ‘s leading runway designs, Natasha Poly has the smoldering-eyes thing down pat. About the Gucci drop 2012 catwalk, her unwavering stare was accompanied by pursed blackberry lips that accentuated razor-sharp cheekbones. Poly wore Gucci once more over the weekend, in the Cannes Film Festival, only this time her steady gaze was offset by a radiant smile. Confident, Poly’s eyes had been rimmed with runway-ready black, but they appeared more stylish than edgy, thanks to a winged form and softened texture: rather of hefty liner, her appear was achieved utilizing L’Or 233; al Paris Infallible Eye Shadow in Everlasting Black. For a flawless complexion, the L’Or 233;al Paris spokesmodel also wore the brand’s Correct Match Super-Blendable Make-up, which features SPF 17 something which unquestionably appealed to her: “The a single factor I always use is sunscreen,” she as soon as advised us. “I delight in the sun, but I attempt to become careful.” cannes film festival natasha poly Gucci drop 2012 Gucci l’oreal black eyeliner Gucci dress eye makeup