Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Ask A Pro

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Forums :: Community Discussion :: Thread

Jessica Simpson isabel marant sneakers

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2012-10-28

PM

Balenciaga x201.s Woman: Kristen Stewart Delivers the Brand name to CannesFashion NewsLouis Vuitton Will get Dotty with Japanese Artist Yayoi KusamaOscar-Winning Costume Designer Colleen Atwood Tries Out FashionMay 23 4:44 PMby Claire Stern   .Atwood by Colleen Atwood for HSN Getty Pictures Colleen Atwood’s type aesthetic has been exhibited across the silver screen in above 50 films to date, including Tim Burton’s Edward Scissorhands and Rob Marshall’s Chicago where fashion is in the crux in the dramaHaving just wrapped her latest venture, Snow White and the<a >isabel marant sneakers sale</a> Huntsman (in theaters June 1), the Academy Award-winning costume designer is now dipping her toe from the fashion pool too having a 12-piece, Snow White-inspired line for HSN, out May 30We caught up with Atwood to find out alot more This marks your first foray into fashionWere you nervous? Colleen Atwood: Yes, as it really is really varied from what I doI had to let go of the great deal of control, and it’s a whole other game The looks inside the line for HSN were made to search alot more sporty than medieval, like they are in the movieWas this a conscious decision to make your designs and styles alot more available? CA: Yes, it was for numerous reasonsA great deal of medieval design is particularly simple which relates to modern design but I tried to use medieval elements with it to kind of give it a little bit of the romantic twistSome in the things are extremely simpleOne dress has leather medieval buckles like armor, so I used elements of <medieval>, but not planning full-on What are the differences between being a costume designer versus a style designer? CA: Doing this kind of style design is relatively varied <a >http://www.isabelmarantsweb.com</a>from costume design from the sense that you’re thinking about the span of people that could potentially wear something and search superb in it and make them look superior or maybe better than they may perhaps otherwise, where in film, you’re designing for characters, and you’re designing generally on people that are pretty outstanding with nothing on, so it’s a varied kind of talentBut in both ways you’re trying to enhance the beauty with the individual, and I consider that’s what clothing design is: Whoever the person is wearing it, just try to make them look and feel better about themselves   .Atwood 3.s work on 3.Snow White plus the Huntsman3 Universal Photographs   Did you appear to previous film versions of Snow White while designing the costumes? Did you have to consult Mirror Mirror to make sure you weren’t doing something similar? CA: Simply because our script was kind of <a >Isabel Marant Sneakers</a>diverse in the fairytale in that sense, I feel my massive acknowledgment towards the whole fairytale is most likely the sleeves on Kristen <Stewart>‘s <costume> that are sort of like Snow White’s from your cartoonBut other than that, I sort of just went with a assorted creationI mean, I 160; love while in the cartoon the queen’s pointy crown which seemed to become an element that went with the architecture in the castle, but I consider that basically, since the script was distinctive than anything else, I went with all the scriptI wasn’t worried about Mirror Mirror simply because I knew it was a distinctive take around the story and it just was additional<a >Isabel Marant Shoes</a> fluffy and also a varied vibe, so I felt safe that I didn’t have to worry about that Why did you finally decide to launch an HSN collection with Snow White and the Huntsman as opposed to all of the other films you’ve worked on? CA: <HSN> was doing a whole hookup with Universal Studios about the collection, and they’re coming into a whole new level of fashion at HSNSo when they approached me, I was like, “Yeah, why not? I’ll give it a shot.” No one has really asked me before and arrive up using the goods and said, “Yeah, we’ll do itWe’ll take care of it.” So it was fun to do Do you hope to have a line of your own someday? CA: I would love to do that together with continuing to do filmI feel I could do it as I go learn in that way in fashionIt’s a new thing, I like changing up thingsI just met with somebody today about doing a balletIt’s fun as being a designer to think of all the totally different things you can do with design What’s next for you? Are there any new costume projects about the horizon? CA: I’m working on the film called The Thin Man with Rob Marshall, who I did <Memoirs>of a] Geisha and Chicago withIt’s a `30s piece, and it is incredibly glamorous `30s, so <a >Isabel Marant Sneakers</a> it is a whole other facetBut I assume it has huge potential and it’s planning to be really fun for me.Snow White as well as the Huntsman Colleen Atwood hsn