Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Ask A Pro

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Forums :: Community Discussion :: Thread

Hermes bags was the quite 1st shop

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2012-10-23

PM

News: Marc Jacobs Gets Candid,<a >Hermes Birkin</a> Quentin Tarantino x201s New TrailerCulture NewsThe Gordon Parks Centennial Gala Provides Out Lagerfeld, SJP & MoreKate Bosworth, Olivier Theyskens & A lot more Do the Whitney Art PartyJune 7 11:53 AMby Rebecca Willa Davis   Olivier Theyskens and Kate Bosworth.  Getty Images “You’re blocking me!” Kate Bosworth joked at last night’s Whitney Art Celebration, en route to put in a bid for one of the many pieces up for auction. She wasn’t the only a single eyeing the contemporary art; all of Skylight Studios in downtown New york was filled with patrons of the art, ranging from Chuck Close to Thakoon Panichgul, who were there <a >Hermes Birkin 30CM</a> to raise money for that Whitney’s Independent Study Program. Lubov Azria bid on a piece featuring a scratched-out woman, explained Michelle Kwan (yes, that Michelle Kwan), who arrived as Azria’s date. “I’m living vicariously through her,” she joked, prior to adding, “I love the arts.I really feel like in a few ways I’m an artist myself, but within the ice. So I have an appreciation for artists, for what they do, so it’s a pleasure to become here and help the Whitney Art Celebration.” Michelle Violy Harper, donning a massive, baroque church-inspired headpiece by milliner Ashley Lloyd, was also planning on pulling out her checkbook. “I’m excited to obtain in there and get active,” she stated on the auction. What most excited her, nonetheless, had been performances by artists Kalup Linzy and iona rozeal brown. “It’s a single in the things the Whitney Art Celebration always does fairly properly, and it is something that everybody always looks ahead to,” Harper gushed, prior to <a >hermes birkin</a> catching up with friend Terence Koh.    Michelle Harper.  Getty Images One individual you wouldn’t find through the auction was the event’s honorary co-chair, Olivier Theyskens. “I don’t actually have an art assortment,” he admitted. “I love to admire art, and I really like to see things that I never think I’m likely to personal. That’s why I’m happy <a >Hermes bags sale</a> that we are involved with all the occasion for the Whitney, because I feel the institution is making a ground for several <artists>, which every single of them has potential.” The designer, who caught up with Bosworth through the bar (he dressed her, also, in one of his frocks for Theyskens’.noted that art continually serves as inspiration for his work. “For me, there is certainly never a clear limit among these fields, and I believe it really is the same <a >http://www.hermesalemall.com</a> among style and architecture, or art and architecture, where there isn’t a real limit; there is a fusion,” stated Theyskens. As for Bosworth, even if she didn’t get to place a bid before the auction ended, she mentioned that she currently had the perfect piece for her art collection. “Honestly, my favored is a private photograph history that my partner <Michael>Polish] and I have. We shot a great deal of photos inside a Leica M9 and they’re so beautiful,” she explains. “So for me, that’s the best artistic enterprise!” . Michelle Harper kate bosworth Ashley Lloyd Thakoon Panichgul Michael Polish lubov azria Olivier Theyskens Kalup Linzy theory Iona Roseal