Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Ask A Pro

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Forums :: Community Discussion :: Thread

good day vpbzqc

Rank

Total Posts: 26

Joined 2012-10-28

PM

<a >mulberry</a>  We’ve been waiting for the images ever since it was revealed that Zuhair Murad would be designing Jennifer Lopez’s tour outfits.And it was most certainly worth the wait.The creations have been created with the help of the singer herself, most probably to ensure that she can move, dance and sing whilst wearing them.JLo will debut the custom seven-piece collection this week in South America before she heads to the US on July 14th.                                Comment on this ArticleWe’ll get to see the mother-of-two in the UK come October 22. “Each section is inspired by its own look and feel based on her song selection and choreography – I wanted to make sure each look not only reflected but actually enhanced the feel of each section, so that her costumes would give even more life to her music.“Much of my inspiration came from Paris during the Mistinguett Years, when costumes were as much of a part of the show as the dancers and the movement,” explains Zuhair Murad.I love the long red gown with embellishement on the body. I hope the wind is billowing on stage, so we can see the full movement of the dress.Whilst JLO does know how to work a gown, especially one with a thigh-high split (Angelina Jolie should have taken notes), she always looks fierce in a body suit on stage. Plus, when you’ve got a figure like hers you’d want to show it off at every opportunity possible, wouldn’t you?!We can’t wait to see her in them. She always manages to light up the stage.Which is your favourite of the looks?Femalefirst Taryn DaviesLady Gaga Reveals Fragrance Details