Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Ask A Pro

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Forums :: Community Discussion :: Thread

good day alnzxf

Rank

Total Posts: 28

Joined 2012-10-29

PM

<a >beats by dre</a>  Eva Longoria consistently wears fake eyelashes on the red carpet.The former ‘Desperate Housewives’ actress claims she boasts a signature glimpse in the case of glamorous functions so depends on fake lashes to boost her look.                                Remark on this ArticleShe said: "My signature red carpet look and feel is a smoky eye with lashes and a nude lip. I continually wear false eyelashes to the red carpet - that’s been my beauty look since my pageant days."However, when she’s not working or walking the red carpet, Eva likes nothing better than taking her make-up off and relaxing.She told Britain’s Hello! magazine: "I would say I’m low maintenance. I wear a lot of TV make-up at work every day, of course, but when I get home I can’t wait to wash it off. I wash my face with a cleanser, then do a whole nightly routine with moisturiser, vitamin C and lip balm. During the day I apply moisturiser and bronzer all over, then mascara - and that’s it, I am ready."I rarely blow-dry my hair because it is naturally wavy and I can’t be bothered, especially if it is raining. I was in New York recently and I looked like a lion by the end of the day. My hair just went, ‘Pfoof!’ "Lily Donaldson Psyched About Victoria’s Top secret London Launch