Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Ask A Pro

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Forums :: Community Discussion :: Thread

good day edwztd

Rank

Total Posts: 28

Joined 2012-10-29

PM

<a >moncler</a>  Kristen Stewart don’t second hand to have on perfume. The ‘Twilight Saga’ actress stands out as the encounter of Balenciaga’s Florabotanica fragrance and admitted she was relieved that she liked it as she is just not made use of to carrying fragrance but actually wanted to give good results with Balenciaga designer Nicolas Ghesquiere.                                Comment on this ArticleShe told WWD: "I’m very lucky that I like the fragrance, since I would have done anything with Nicolas Ghesquiere. And I’m a terrible liar."On a base level, the reason you want to don a fragrance is as you want to smell attractive. That in itself is a pretty mature idea, especially considering the teenager I was. I was in no way the one sporting my mom’s perfume and trying to be sexy. I was like hanging out with my brothers and doing the opposite of that."Kristen, 22, loves the new fragrance since it is so "natural".She said: "There is something natural about it. It’s very alive. I think that as a young person putting on it—considering that I’ve hardly ever worn a scent - it kind of puts you on this level of, like, ‘Whoa, check me out.’ "Taylor Swift to Release New Fragrance