Appliance.com

Newsletter

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Ask A Pro

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Forums :: Community Discussion :: Thread

tim tebow’s top 5 miraculous games of the 2011 nfl season and Darrelle Revis Jersey   SHOP

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 732

Joined 2012-10-27

PM

What did you take into consideration Saturdays Football game between your Seattle Seahawks as well as Dallas Cowboys
All <a >2012 Beats By Dre</a>  that said. how nice was it to <a >Mike Thomas Jersey</a>  see the Cowgirls lose!!!!!!! :)
That game sucked. Seattle will bounce in the next round. Neither the Cowboys or Seattle belonged while in the playoffs. The only real reason Seattle was there may be since their division sucks. The Dallas coaching staff has long been calling horrible games ever since the New Orleans game whilst still being out unquestionably Seahawks. As soon as your opponent doesn possess any of these starting corners you don throw a stupid wide receiver screen. You throw it down field. A punt would have been better in this situation than just a safety. Romo screwing up the field goal was just icing around the cake for that season that just tortured all Cowboys fans. I like the Cowboys nevertheless they really have numerous operate in the off season to achieve. after which finding a pass rusher and also a new safety. Roy Williams has developed into big liablity with his coverage skills. He definitely can lay the wood to the people but lately he crushes his or her own teammates. Good game Hawks, see you on the lake as well as green after this weekend. Even though Grossman sucks he gonna carve your swiss cheese secondary apart.
Seattle pressured Romo, which have been in a very mistake anyone coulda raked up. Seattle was collapsing on Romo so because of this Romo selected the ball and began running, that has been a sensible activity. Jennings pulled Romo from the legs (before Romo could redeem himself which includes a rushing TD). Seattle had all odds opting for them. That it was an amazing win then one of your top playoff games in NFL history.
I believe the concept Dallas had it wrapped is utterly untrue. Additionally, the other notion i read in here that this Cowgirls outplayed the Hawks couldn be further away from the facts. Both of them had golden opportunities and couldn capitalize. it was an evenly played game, while in the much less common sense. However the best clutch kicker from the NFL this current year would oftentimes also have to be able to win it for your hawks had Romo not blown that hold anyways. usually are not knows. on the grounds that was the video game on that play is very untrue.
Plus even though <a >Thomas Jones Jersey</a>  Romo blew it. all that they had to accomplish was stop Alexanders run and they would currently have the ball back with 45 seconds left and ten yards from field goal range. so its possible to blame Dallas defense at the same time.
Well I am a fan of Dallas and that i was so upset about precisely how Glenn, the top receiver, could lose the ball that adheres to that. And so i feel bad for Romo. As soon as the ball slipped and he couldnt end up in the endzone after recovering looking to create a run for doing it, individuals were like “booo romo sucks!! he shouldnt end up being the QB next year” all this after everyone fell crazy about him. now one little mistake and sucks?? I really like romo a lot. look how far he got us. sure he made a mistake but hey the ball is slick, it is just not a normal ball its a special one for kicking its kinda slick now and then. i simply feel really damaging to him exactly what so dissapointed likely gone now. nonetheless hate the friggen seahawks!! theyve been barely making it with field goals to the win and stuff i really hope the bears tear them the latest azz!!!!!

http://www.ninersintheminors.com/Forum/topic.php?id=91449&replies=1#post-109319
http://howtofingerboard.com/groups/kennedys-no-96-will-join-steve-largents-asffvegi1105/