Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Ask A Pro

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Forums :: Community Discussion :: Thread

good day nxjxhy

Rank

Total Posts: 26

Joined 2012-10-28

PM

<a >canada goose</a>  Liam Gallagher feels sorry for those who have a stylist.The Beady Eye singer - that has his individual clothing collection, Fairly Green - won’t be able to understand why any person would aspire to work with a person who picks out their garments for them.Speaking about what offers British design a nasty title, Liam instructed ShortList journal: "Someone who wears what they are instructed to wear and not what they wish to wear. You know, the ones which have stylists. If you don’t know what you look good in, then I feel sorry for you."                                Comment on this ArticleLiam chooses all his very own clothes and says it’s very rare for him to make a mistake with what he’s wearing.When asked about his private fashion errors, the confident frontman said: "It’s not for me to point out. I’m sure there have been a few mistakes, but overall I’m cool as f**k."Liam also revealed how his favourite era for British design was the 1960s.He said: "It was when lads were buzzin’ and defining their style."Zuhair Murad’s types for Jennifer Lopez’s tour unveiled