Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Ask A Pro

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Forums :: Community Discussion :: Thread

canada goose MkiXkcSbs

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2012-10-24

PM

<a >thomas sabo</a>  Excellent morning! Welcome into the fifth annual liveblog of the September issue of Vogue. Five years! <iframe width=“560” src=“http://www.youtube.com/embed/J40aKHIhvU0” height=“345” frameborder=“0”></iframe>The rules: I have not opened this issue, nor have I read any blog posts/articles/embittered rants about its content. I will, however, admit to watching Racked try to smash snack foods with this sucker. It’s heavy! The liveblog goes in chronological order; refresh the page to see the latest updates.Oh, and one more thing. As I mentioned in the video, I will be tweeting during the day using the hashtag #vogueliveblog, and I would love for you to use that hashtag too! <span style=“text-decoration: line-through;”>As a small token of my gratitude for all of you out there reading along with me, I’ll be giving The September Issue on DVD to three randomly selected people who tweet a link to this site and the hashtag between 10 a.m. today and 5 p.m. Eastern on Friday. (This is not a sponsored giveaway, just me spending my own money to send three lucky people a movie. US and Canada only, sorry.) Remember, your tweet must include both a link—you can use http://bit.ly/vogueliveblog11—and the hashtag #vogueliveblog to be eligible to win.  <Contest>now closed, winners declared.] Thanks for being here!Now let’s get going. Advertisement in Glamour Results in a Contradictory Message <a >canada goose jacket</a>
<a >christian louboutin</a>  The Vogue Mini deems no aspect on the marketplace much too inconsequential to report, dishing scintillating points about matters as quotidian as Anne Slowey’s luggage woes. A duffel of her shoes arrived late for the displays in Milan! The agony!Continue to, the magazine’s breathless protection of editors, designers, and a number of industry hangers-on demonstrates why trend enrages as much it engages. Below, my love-hate union using the fashion field, not less than partly described considering the guidance of your April/May challenge:Fancy, for purposes which should be obvious: “It’s complex to convey <who>would engage in me within a movie]. What part of my existence? If another person really wants to come up with a film, let’s help it become a cartoon! I am able to do anything much like the Simpsons.”—Karl LagerfeldHate, also for underlying factors that ought to be noticeable: “I do not continue to be for the Ritz. We’ve got a residence just outside of Paris. But both way, I deal with to try and do a lot of searching!”—Camilla Al FayedLove, for invariably selecting atypical methods to market a brand: “I believe that <Dolce>& Gabbana is] very sexy for women. Everything fits my breasts, which is very hard.”—Lindsay LohanHate, because this is considered atypical behavior: Before Sunday’s Emporio Armani show, French Vogue editrix Carine Roitfeld spent many minutes waiting in the ladies room line because of the rest of your not-so-elite trend flock!Really enjoy, because some designers might actually get it:“It’s an important and amazing business, but in the greater scheme of things, it’s not the most important thing in the world.”—Ungaro designer Esteban CortazarHate, because some editors could possibly never get it: “I detest when people give you height as a rationale for weight, like it’s okay to be fatter if you’re tall! It’s not okay.”—Unnamed vogue editorWhat do you adore and/or dislike about manner?Lowest Typical Denominator: Vogue, June <a >canada goose</a>