Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Ask A Pro

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Forums :: Community Discussion :: Thread

canada goose KuqYuqTcl

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2012-10-24

PM

louis vuitton bags  In its patriotic mission to promote the economic system, <span style=“font-style: italic;”>Lucky does all it may well to make looking more convenient to the couple, the very pleased, the misanthropes who detest shopping malls, together with the between-sizes Americans prone to fitting-room meltdowns. While using stickers marked “YES!” and “MAYBE?” in each and every dilemma, vicarious searching has not been less difficult!  This month, instead of tearing out the stickers to annotate a publication with actual paragraphs (like, say, a book), I actually affixed them to the magazine;s comparatively noteworthy pages. And in my mission to help you avoid “reading”Lucky, here;s what I culled from the September problem:YES! I may need the entirety of Anna Sui’s Gossip Girl-inspired collection for Target<span style=“font-family: Arial;”><span style=“font-family: Arial;”>, now that I’ve seen the two-page ad near the front of this predicament. Unchecked spending on stuff I don’t need makes me a good American, right?YES! Just as expected, Kim France’s “Editor’s Letter” does acknowledge the crummy financial climate, but adds that “against all odds,” the magazine’s fashion editors found plenty of great stuff for fall. Such sacrifice!YES! Lucky continues its slaughter of the English language on page 94, trotting out the non-word “splurgier.” Are there fuses in my brain? Because I think one just blew.MAYBE? It is totally acceptable to shop at outlets. If you’re in Italy and buying stuff at the Prada outlet, that is. (page 108)YES! There exists an article of clothing called “zoot pants,” and Lucky’s “Style Spy” expects you to wear them for fall. YES! Lucky’s editors may suffer from long-term memory loss, since they’ve managed to load up “The Smart Purchasing Sourcebook” with heaps of accessories and clothes under $100, but can’t seem to remember those stylish bargains long enough to insert many of them in other features.YES! According to “Accessories Report,” eyeglasses are in for fall. Great! I hate when glasses are out and I have to go around squinting. Suffer for fashion, right? (Or, you know, wear them and look like I don’t care about my appearance at all.)MAYBE? Ed Hardy’s new perfume, which, according to the ad in this subject, is a “vintage tattoo inspired fragrance,” could be less appealing. But probably not.YES! Cosmetics are the sure path to happiness and fulfillment! According to “Beauty Spy,” hot pink blush will make you “instantly feel 5,000 times prettier.” The latest anti-wrinkle potions are “kind of miraculous.” A saffron lip stain is “unexpectedly gorgeous”—for $65, it had better be. A new Maybelline lipstick is “perfect,” and a handful of acne products work with “stunning efficiency.” Yay!MAYBE? Despite the wisdom so altruistically dispensed on page 214, most readers probably don’t need detailed instructions on shampooing.YES! It is possible to “Love Your Hair,” as page 224 exuberantly instructs. It doesn’t require a shift in perspective—just a heap of drugstore products, a $140 flat iron, and a $34 shampoo. Easy!MAYBE? We shouldn’t take beauty editors’ advice as gospel, since in “Skin Regimens of Beauty Editors,” one confesses that she hates washing her face at night and another by no means takes off her eye makeup before bed. As all of us who’ve been indoctrinated by a lifetime of women’s mags know, not washing up before sleeping is a cardinal sin.MAYBE? I might have actually used the stickers to mark various pages of the “Lucky Fall Shoe Guide.” I’ll under no circumstances tell.YES! As noted in “40s Modern,” the right clothes can make me “magpie-cool.” Whatever that means. YES! A $415 leopard-print blouse can be worn for work, weekend, and evening, according to “Fall’s Most Versatile Pieces.” Good thing, too, because at that price, it’d be the only blouse I own.MAYBE? An $1195 Emporio Armani jacket and $630 Bruno Frisoni pumps, as seen on pages 280 and 281, aren’t the best exemplars of the “punk rock” or “collegiate” style the spread is supposed to embody. But then, neither is posing those “punk rock” models in front of a nightclub advertising a show presented by Radio Disney. Oops!YES! Now that I’ve read the entire difficulty, I do want to purchase a new wardrobe! Lucky, you’ve successfully completed your mission.Seeking out Meaning in Lucky’s Loopy Descriptions thomas sabo bracelet
dre beats  Ok, we’ve used quite a lot of time on Cosmopolitan fairly recently, and we absolutely plan to require one or two days from the Cosmo crack (so horrible! so excellent!) and read an item somewhat much more substantive (you recognize, like Marie Claire), but we bought  the March issue last night, and we feel compelled to point out one thing about it—actually, just one measly word.Va-jay-jay?  InStyle Makeover Specifications a Makeover of Its Own thomas sabo charm club